Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
Collection of Information
We may collect personal information from authors and reviewers who use our journal publishing system, including but not limited to names, email addresses, institutional affiliations, and other contact details. We may also collect other information related to submissions, such as manuscript titles, abstracts, and keywords.
Use of Information
We use your personal information for the purpose of managing the submission and review process for our journals. This includes communicating with authors and reviewers, processing submissions, and notifying authors of the status of their submissions.
We may also use your personal information to send you updates, newsletters, and other communications related to our journals and services. You can opt out of receiving these communications at any time.
Disclosure of Information
We do not disclose your personal information to third parties except as required by law or as necessary to manage the submission and review process for our journals. This may include sharing your information with our editorial team, peer reviewers, and editorial board members.
We may also disclose your information to third-party service providers who assist us in managing our journal publishing system. These service providers are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information and use it only for the purpose of providing services to us.
Security of Information
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We use industry-standard security measures to protect your information, including encryption, firewalls, and secure servers.
However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information and are not responsible for any unauthorized access to or use of your information.